What we're collecting
We can collect and process information about you in the following classes:
Details you're supplying us with
This is the information you get on our website for you (when making purchases, reporting a problem, writing a review, sending us correspondence or any details you provide when registering to use our site). Your name (first and last name), address, contact number, e-mail address, credit card information, order details and other information given to us are included in this information.
Our website collects information about purchases you have made through it, but we do not collect, process or store/hold any credit or debit card information. Our secure payment gateway provider performs all of the payment processing.
Our website gathers information about transactions you have made through it, but any credit or debit card information is not obtained, processed or stored/held. Much of the payment processing is handled by our secure payment gateway provider.
What are we doing with your data?
The data we collect is important to us as it enables us to better understand your requirements and to provide you with a better service in turn. Your data is used in a number of ways, including:
- To fulfill our obligations arising out of any contracts concluded between you and us and to provide you with the details, products or services you request from us.
- To process deposits, refunds, transfers and other purchases.
- To provide information on other products and services for you.
- To encourage you, when you choose to do so, to engage in our service's interactive features.
- To inform you of our service changes (s).
- Analysis for protection against fraud and credit risk.
- To manage our site, including troubleshooting, data processing, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and for internal operations.
- To keep our website safe and stable. To enhance our website and ensure that content for you and your device is delivered in the most efficient way.
- To send you and other users of our site feedback and recommendations about products or services that may be of interest to you.
Sharing of data
We do not exchange, sell, loan or lease any of the information that uniquely identifies a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with others, except to the degree that transactions or services you have requested need to be processed or given. In order to satisfy your order, to process your payment information and to provide services to you. With our trusted service providers, including but not limited to payment gateway providers, distribution partners, analytics & search engine providers and credit reference agencies, we can share your personal information.
How We Store Your Personal Details